The Spartanburg County Historical Association is a privately-funded 501(c)(3) organization.
Your membership and donations help us serve our community as we use our historical and natural resources as a firm foundation for strengthening our community's future.
(Valid for one year from receipt of payment)
- Our newsletter, The Drover’s Post
- 10% discount in our gift shops
- Free admission to our properties
- Automatic enrollment in the Spartanburg History Hub email list which is directly maintained by the Association.
- Kate Moore Barry Society and Lewis P. Jones Society members also receive 2 guest passes and invitations to special events
- Membership in the Confederation of SC Local Historical Societies and discounted registration to its annual Landmark Conference.
How to Join
To join the SCHA by mail or in person, download and complete the following membership form. Mail it with your payment to: SCHA P.O. Box 887 Spartanburg, SC 29304 or bring it SCHA, 200 E. St. John Street, Spartanburg, SC (On the 2nd floor of the Chapman Cultural Center's Moseley Building)
To join electronically, email firstname.lastname@example.org and pay securely online using PayPal or a credit card by clicking on the Donate button below. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.